Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Disappointment

Sometimes things we work for just don't happen. I will not be able to open my studio at this time. I am ready, but building and the landlord are not. I still need several structural things done, which I will not do in a building I don't own. This has been the hold up. I have now been informed that the building is for sale and there is a buyer.
This would be a good thing except the work that needs to be done to come up to code will raise the rent to a number I won't pay.
I think things happen for a reason and this is no exception. I just don't know what the reason it is yet. In the meantime I will try to find another space, but it isn't looking too promising at this time.
If my hubby would just let me have the garage....lol lol !!! So onward and upward....I am disappointed but there is always another day to consider options and just paint...which is all I want to do anyway. Maybe I just didn't want it enough.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    You are right everything happens for a reason...it will become clear eventually, in the meantime keep your brush singing!

    Hugs
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete