Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful weekend!! We didn't do much really other then spend the time together....no fancy meals or presents....just a card and a first effort for one of them amking quiche...was really good!! I say it every year...I am trully blessed. My two girls are the best ever. I will take some credit for guidance, but in the end the credit is to their efforts at being the responsible adults they have become.
I hope everyone that was able to spend time with their children had a great day....and if you were unable to spend the time this day...remember...it is only a label for one day...you can peel it off and move it to another time and celebrate it then. In our family we have to do that sometimes....it doesn't matter what day...it is that you do it.

Have a great evening!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment